Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inspiring Character "Scarlett"

To many the main character of the movie "gone with the wind" Madam Scarlett seems like manipulative woman but something inside me doesn't agrees. May be her initial character looked like kiddish yet the end of story transforms a new character.

I just love the last lines of this movie "As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

Indeed its Inspiring, a woman saving life of her lover's wife in the time of crisis whom she could have hated or revenged and also a power to live life and fighting all the odds. Its seems, she didn't knew to give up..be it bringing back her love or living life.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment